Welcome to Cambridge Counselling Practice. Counselling, Supervision and Coaching in Cambridge or Online.
Life is complicated, we all have good and bad days and sometimes we need a little help. You may feel your problems are not big enough or that other people are more deserving of help but if something is affecting your life it is worth talking about.
Counselling provides you a with a space to step outside your normal life and consider what is going on. It can be really helpful to talk to someone who is non-judgmental with no vested interest in the outcome. This can enable you to get a fresh perspective, resolve stuckness, help change patterns or to make decisions about what next.
Counselling takes place in a confidential setting either through my virtual online practice or in a confidential room close in Cambridge. I offer counselling for individuals and couples. I also offer coaching to help you with your life and work as well as supervision for counsellors or other professions.
To ensure I can work ethically and professionally I have undertaken substantive training and I am fully qualified to work both online and face to face. I am fully accredited by BACP and am a senior professional member of ACTO (Association of Counsellors and therapist online) recognised by the BACP for working online..
There are lots of different reasons why people come for counselling or coaching. Some of the most common include:
• Bereavement therapy or working with Loss. There are many types of bereavement and losses we face in our lives. Bereavement therapy can help you come to terms with your loss.
• Feeling confused or at a crossroads in your life. Life changes - for example leaving school or university, marriage, separation, divorce, widow, pregnancy or infertility decisions, pregnancy, becoming a parent, baby loss, mid-life crisis, retirement, work or career issues or Life Stage changes.
• Relationship Counselling either as an individual or a couple. Common relationship issues include, communication, changes in relationship or relationship status, divorce, separation, affairs, end of a relationship, pre marriage or commitment counselling. Relationship counselling offers you a chance to talk about your relationship in a bubble where it can be discussed frankly without judgement or repercussions. I am happy to work with same sex couples.
• Family Relationships. Families are complicated and the issues you have might be with your children, parents, grandparents, or in-laws for example. Also step-parent/child relationships, co-parenting or blended families and parenting.
• Dealing with Change. Feeling blocked. Difficult decisions. Working through these with a counsellor / coach can help you think about options with no external pressures.
• Counselling for issues around pregnancy and birth, including NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, baby loss, stillbirth, infertility, IVF, post natal depression, perinatal counselling and subsequent pregnancies (pregnancy after loss) termination for medical or other reasons.
• Behaviour changes, self esteem, anxiety or depression.
• Counselling or coaching for work related problems, career choices, education, stress, time management, retirement, work life balance.
• Life Laundry - you just want a chance to sort things out. Sometimes it is not one specific things there maybe a number of things that just need sorting out. It is a chance to review where you are in life and what changes you may want to make. What you want to keep and what you no longer need.
• Supervision of other professionals either counsellors, therapists or others such as teachers, medical staff, charity workers etc This can be face to face or online. More information is More information is here
As a counsellor working in Central Cambridge I offer both Online and Face to face Counselling. I work with individuals and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed number of sessions with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
Face to face therapy is offered in a confidential setting within easy reach of the Central Cambridge with good bus and cycle links and car parking. Online counselling is also available, it may sometimes be possible to have blended counselling - a combination of both.
For more information about counselling you can use these links or the pages at the top of the website or these below
If you would like to find out more about me as a counsellor look at the about me page click here about me
To find out more about appointments and fees click here link to go to the appointments and fees page
Or to make an enquiry or book your first session the click here cotact form or fill in the form on the sidebar
Online Counselling, Bereavement therapy, loss, grief, Online Bereavement therapy
Relationship counselling, Relationship Counsellor, Couples Counselling, Individual counselling, Counselling Divorce, Separation, Affairs, Partners, Relationship problems, relationship counselling Family Problems, Blended family, Children, Parents, Grandparents, Parenting Step-parents. Menopause
Feeling confused, at a crossroads in life, Dealing with Change, feeling blocked, Difficult decisions, Therapy Life change, Life stages, Career choices Education, work Executive Coaching, Life coaching, work career, coaching work coaching for women while pregnant and returning to work after a pregnancy.
Coaching when at a crossroads in your work life or dealing with an new job, career change or promotion.Returning to Work
Baby loss counsellor, Pregnancy, Birth, NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, post natal depression, termination, perinatal counselling, rainbow baby, subsequent pregnancy, pregnancy after loss, stillbirth, child bereavement, , Sexuality, Cultural/ intercultural issues, Baby loss counselling, Rainbow baby, pregnancy, subsequent pregnancy, baby loss counsellor Cambridge Perinatal counselling.
Stress, finding time for yourself, Identity, Counsellor, .Online therapy Online counsellor Online supervision. ACTO. BACP Therapy in Cambridge therapist stress anxiety depression couples Behaviour changes, Work related problems, Therapist.. Supervisor Supervision Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Supervision Coaching, Counsellor based in Cambridge, Bereavement Therapy in Cambridge therapist
supervisor coaching stress work career couples pregnancy parenting family miscarriage stillbirth online