Welcome to Cambridge Counselling Practice. Counselling, Supervision and Coaching in Cambridge and Online.
There are times in our lives when we all need help to deal with what is going on for us . You may feel that your problem is ''big' enough or you may feel completely overwhelmed by it - but if it is a problem for you it is worth talking about. Counselling provides you a with a space outside your normal life to consider what is going on. Sometimes it can be really useful to share your situation with someone who is non judgmental and who has no vested interest in the outcome, this is where talking to a counsellor can help.
I offer counselling in a confidential setting either in my Online virtual practice or in a confidential room in Central Cambridge and work with both individuals and couples. I am fully qualified to work online and face to face. However to current restrictions all of my sessions are online. To ensure I can work ethically and professionally online I have undertaken substantive training to work as an online counsellor and supervisor and I am a
a professional member of ACTO (Association of Counsellors and therapist online) recognised by the BACP.
There are lots of different reasons why people come for counselling in central Cambridge or Online, some of the most common reasons include:
• Bereavement therapy or working with Loss. This can be any sort of bereavement.
• Feeling confused or at a crossroads in your life. Life changes - for example leaving school or university, marriage, separation, divorce, widow, pregnancy or infertility decisions, becoming a parent, mid-life crisis, retirement, work or career issues or Life Stage changes
• Relationship Counselling either as individuals or a couple. Relationship issues, communication issues, changes in relationship or relationship status, divorce, separation, affairs, end of a relationship. pre-nuptial counselling, pre marriage or commitment counselling, therapy offers you a chance to talk about your relationship in a bubble where it can be discussed frankly without judgement or repercussions. I am happy to work with same sex couples.
• Family Relationships. Families are complicated and the issues you have might be with your children, parents, grandparents, or in-laws for example. Also step-parent/child relationships or co-parenting.
• Dealing with Change. Feeling blocked. Difficult decisions. Therapy gives you the chance to explore the options
• Counselling for issues around pregnancy and birth, including NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, IVF, post natal depression.
• Behavior changes, self esteem, anxiety or depression.
• Counselling or coaching for work related problems, career choices, education, stress, time management, retirement, work life balance.
• Eating issues.
• Life Landry - this is a chance to sort things out, just putting things in order, reviewing where you are in life and what changes you may want to make.
• Supervision of other professionals either counsellors, therapists or others such as teachers, medical staff, charity workers etc This can be face to face or online. More information is here
As a counsellor working in Central Cambridge I offer both Online and Face to face Counselling. I work with individuals and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
Face to face therapy is offered in a confidential setting within easy reach of the Central Cambridge and the Science Park with good bus and cycle links and car parking. Online counselling is also available, it may sometimes be possible to do a combination of both.
For more information about counselling you can use these links or the pages at the top of the website
If you would like to find out more about me as a counsellor look at the about me page click on
To find out more about appointments and fees use the link to the appointments and fees page
Or to make an enquiry or book your first session click here or fill in the form on the sidebar
Counsellor in Central Cambridge Bereavement therapy, Online Counselling Cambridge, Loss, Grief, Relationship problems, Relationship Counsellor, Couples Counselling, Individual Counselling, Counselling for Divorce, Separation, Affairs, Partners, Relationship problems, Family Problems, Children, Parents, Grandparents, Feeling confused, at a crossroads in life, Life Laundry. Dealing with Change, feeling blocked, Difficult decisions, Therapy Life change, Life stages, Pregnancy, Birth, NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, post natal depression, perinatal counselling, child bereavement, Behavior changes, Work related problems, Sexuality, Cambridge, Career choices Education, Cultural/ intercultural issues, Online Bereavement therapy Stress, finding time for yourself, Identity, Therapy. Feelings, Eating Issue Supervisor Supervision Cambridge central Cambridgeshire Supervision Coaching Counsellor Cambridge,
Executive Coaching, COVID .Online therapy Online counsellor Online supervision.ACTO.