Welcome to Cambridge Counselling Practice. Counselling, Supervision and Coaching in Cambridge and Online.
Life is complicated, we all have good and bad days and sometimes we need a little help. Often people say they do not feel that their problem is big enough or that other people are more deserving of help - but if it is a problem for you it is worth talking about. Counselling provides you a with a space to step outside your normal life to consider what is going on. It can be really helpful to share your situation with someone who is non judgmental and who has no vested interest in the outcome this can help you get a fresh perspective or resolve stuckness.
Counselling is in a confidential setting either through my virtual online practice or in a confidential room close to Central Cambridge. I offer counselling for individuals and couples. I also offer coaching and supervision for counsellors and those in a caring profession.
To ensure I can work ethically and professionally I am fully qualified to work both online and face to face and I am a senior professional member of ACTO (Association of Counsellors and therapist online) recognised by the BACP. I have undertaken substantive training to work as an online counsellor and supervisor.
There are lots of different reasons why people come for counselling or coaching in central some of the most common include:
• Bereavement therapy or working with Loss. There are many types of berevement and my losses we face in our lives.
• Feeling confused or at a crossroads in your life. Life changes - for example leaving school or university, marriage, separation, divorce, widow, pregnancy or infertility decisions, becoming a parent, mid-life crisis, retirement, work or career issues or Life Stage changes.
• Relationship Counselling either as an individual or a couple. Common relationship issues include, communication, changes in relationship or relationship status, divorce, separation, affairs, end of a relationship. pre-nuptial counselling, pre marriage or commitment counselling, therapy offers you a chance to talk about your relationship in a bubble where it can be discussed frankly without judgement or repercussions. I am happy to work with same sex couples.
• Family Relationships. Families are complicated and the issues you have might be with your children, parents, grandparents, or in-laws for example. Also step-parent/child relationships or co-parenting.
• Dealing with Change. Feeling blocked. Difficult decisions. Therapy gives you the chance to explore the options
• Counselling for issues around pregnancy and birth, including NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, IVF, post natal depression.
• Behavior changes, self esteem, anxiety or depression.
• Counselling or coaching for work related problems, career choices, education, stress, time management, retirement, work life balance.
• Eating issues.
• Life Laundry - this is a chance to sort things out. Sometimes it is not one specific things there maybe a number of things that just need sorting out. It is a chance to review where you are in life and what changes you may want to make.
• Supervision of other professionals either counsellors, therapists or others such as teachers, medical staff, charity workers etc This can be face to face or online. More information is here
As a counsellor working in Central Cambridge I offer both Online and Face to face Counselling. I work with individuals and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
Face to face therapy is offered in a confidential setting within easy reach of the Central Cambridge and the Science Park with good bus and cycle links and car parking. Online counselling is also available, it may sometimes be possible to do a combination of both.
For more information about counselling you can use these links or the pages at the top of the website
If you would like to find out more about me as a counsellor look at the about me=about me page
To find out more about appointments and fees use the link=link to the appointments and fees page
Or to make an enquiry or book your first session cotact form=contact form or fill in the form on the sidebar
Online Counselling or Counsellor in Central Cambridge, MoT, Life laundry, Bereavement therapy, Counselling Cambridge, Loss, Grief, Relationship problems, Relationship Counsellor, Couples Counselling, Individual Counselling, Counselling for Divorce, Separation, Affairs, Partners, Relationship problems, Family Problems, Children, Parents, Grandparents, Step parents. Feeling confused, at a crossroads in life, Life Laundry. Dealing with Change, feeling blocked, Difficult decisions, Therapy Life change, Life stages, Pregnancy, Birth, NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, post natal depression, perinatal counselling, child bereavement, Behaviour changes, Work related problems,Counsellor Central Cambrige, Sexuality, Career choices Education, Cultural/ intercultural issues, Online Bereavement therapy Stress, finding time for yourself, Identity, Therapy. Feelings, Eating Issue Supervisor Supervision Cambridge central Cambridgeshire Supervision Coaching Counsellor near Central Cambridge, Executive Coaching .Online therapy Online counsellor Online supervision. ACTO.BACP