Welcome to Cambridge Counselling Practice. Counselling, Supervision and Coaching in Cambridge
There are times in our lives when we all need help to deal with what is going on. You may not feel that your problem is ''big' enough or you may feel completely overwhelmed by it. Counselling can give you space outside your normal life to consider what is going on if it is a problem for you then it is worth talking about. Sometimes it can be helpful to share your situation with someone who is non judgmental and has no vested interest in the outcome which is where a counsellor can help.
I offer counselling in a confidential setting located close to Cambridge City Centre for both individuals and couples this can be ONLINE or Face to Face.
At the moment I am only working online and have undertaken substantive training and am a member of ACTO.
There are lots of different reasons why people come for counselling in Cambridge City some of the most common reasons include:
• Bereavement or Loss. This can be any sort of bereavement.
•Feeling confused or at a crossroads in your life. Life changes - for example leaving school or university, marriage, separation, divorce, widow, becoming a parent, mid life crisis, retirement. Changes in your life stage
• Relationship Counselling either as individuals or a couple. I am happy to work with same sex couples. Relationship issues, communication issues, changes in relationship or relationship status, divorce, separation, affairs, end of a relationship. pre-nuptial counselling, pre marriage or commitment counselling, therapy offers you a chance to talk about your relationship in a bubble where it can be discussed frankly without judgement or repercussions.
• Family Problems, (this might be with children, parents, 'step' relationships, grandparents, or in-laws)
• Dealing with Change. Feeling blocked. Difficult decisions. Therapy gives you the chance to explore the options
• Counselling for issues around pregnancy and birth, including NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, IVF, post natal depression.
• Behavior changes, self esteem, anxiety or depression.
• Counselling or coaching for work related problems, career choices, education, stress, time management, retirement, work life balance.
• Eating issues.
• Life Landry - a chance to sort things out, just putting things in order, reviewing where you are in life and what changes you may want to make.
• Supervision of other professionals either counsellors, therapists or others such as teachers, medical staff, charity workers etc. More information is here
Working in Cambridge I offer both Online and Face to face Counselling. I work with individuals and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
Face to face therapy is offered in a confidential setting within easy reach of the Cambridge City Centre and the Science Park with good bus and cycle links and car parking. Online counselling is also available, it may sometimes be possible to do a combination of both.
For more information about counselling you can use these links or the pages at the top of the website
If you would like to find out more about me as a counsellor look at the about me page click on
To find out more about appointments and fees use the link to the appointments and fees page
Or to make an enquiry or book your first session click here or fill in the form on the sidebar
Counselling in Cambridge close to the City Centre Bereavement therapy, Online Counselling Cambridge, Loss, Grief, Relationship problems, Relationship Counselling, Couples Counselling, Individual Counselling, Counselling for Divorce, Separation, Affairs, Partners, Relationship problems, Family Problems, Children, Parents, Grandparents, , Feeling confused, at a crossroads in life, Life Laundry. Dealing with Change, feeling blocked, Difficult decisions, Life change, Life stages, Pregnancy, Birth, NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, post natal depression, perinatal counselling, child bereavement Behavior changes, Work related problems, Sexuality, Counselling in Cambridge, Career choices Education, Cultural/ intercultural issues, Stress, finding time for yourself, Identity, Therapy. Feelings, Eating Issue Supervisor Supervision Cambridge City Centre Cambridgeshire Supervision Coaching Counsellor Cambridge,
Executive Coaching, COVID.